2021 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
Purpose of Scholarship
This scholarship fund is established to honor outstanding seniors who are Christian active members of participating churches. The award is given to high school seniors seeking their education in an accredited place of higher learning (i.e. college or university; vocational or trade school).
Criteria for Qualification:
1. Applicant must be a high school senior who is completing high school in the year of the application.
2. Applicant must have a minimum 2.5 GPA as determined by the last grading period. Please submit official copy of transcript.
3. Applicant must have been an active participating member (in good standing) at his/her church for at least one year upon applying.
4. Applicant must submit: a. Letter of reference from a ministry leader at the student’s church on church letterhead. b. Recent picture of himself/herself.
5. Applicant must submit an essay (between 250 and 300 words) which should answer the following question:
Essay Question and Instructions
Prompt: How has your Christianity made an impact on or influenced your school life?
(Please cite specific examples, incidents or experiences.)
Your essay should begin with a short auto-biographical paragraph.
Be sure to type your essay using Calibri or Times New Roman – 12 pt. font/double spaced.
Applicant must submit a completed application packet no later than Monday, May 3, 2021.
Late or incomplete application packets will not be reviewed by the Scholarship Committee.
Decisions of the Scholarship Committee are final.